Call for Price
Cascade’s PUREPATH 100 is a 4″ wiped film distillation package optimized for viscous crude refinement. The PUREPATH features top quality components from Cascade, Arometrix, and top brands like Huber.
The PUREPATH Difference:
There are a number of different distillation systems on the market. Cascade’s PUREPATH 100 has a few marked differences.
1) Temperature Delta Of Asahi Glass Helps Minimize BreakageThe truth is – glass breaks and the distillation glassware is expensive to replace. The Asahi Glass on the PUREPATH has an industry leading 110°C temperature delta. This means the Asahi Glass on the PUREPATH can withstand the temperature shocks associated with rapid, hot to cold temperature changes that could occur with extreme temperature ranges – or when cold ethanol is introduced into the system to clean.
2) Keep It Clean! The Vacuum Integrity Of The Asahi Glass Is Exceptional – Seals And Joints Do Not Require GreaseMany products manufactured in a distillation system are destined for human consumption. The PUREPATH seals and joints are super smooth, which not only means exceptional vacuum integrity, but that you won’t have to introduce grease into the system in order to maintain vacuum. Lesser quality glass will often slightly leak – reducing performance/output and increase labor efforts chasing down small vacuum leaks.
3) The Vacuum Pumping System – Deep, Protected From Contamination & Real Time Graphical Data The vacuum system features a UL Listed Agilent DS302 Rotary Vane Pump Since the vacuum integrity of the Asahi Glass is so strong, it clears the way for the vacuum pump to get deeper to its ultimate pressure of 2×10-3 mbar. We protect and keep processing clean with a foreline trap on the inlet and an oil mist return.
4) Rodaviss® Couplings For Easy, Safe Disconnect Of Receiving FlasksCascade’s PUREPATH minimizes another potential glass break point by utilizing Rodaviss couplings.
5) Professional on-site installation and training. Our installation and training crew is a team of technicians from Cascade Sciences, Asahi Glass and seasoned industry veterans.
There are many variables that dictate thru put of any wiped film system. Crude oil will run through at different rates. Depending on initial potency test numbers, expect 2-3L/hr.
To produce quality distillate, crude oil typically must run through the system twice.
• 1st Run strips terpenes and volatiles (Heads)
• 2nd Run distills heavy cannabinoids (Body)
• High Evaporation Efficiency• Minimum Thermal Decomposition• Gas and Vacuum Tight• Uniform Thin Film• Jacketed Evaporator for Easy Viewing• Uniform Rotating Wiper System (Up to 300°C Option)• Grease-less Magnetic Sealed Bearing, Valve and Joints• Perfect for Heat Sensitive Materials• Short Residence Time
• Sensor: Size 29 Fraction Finder optical sensor• Display: 7 inch LCD TFT display• Power: 100-240VAC 50/60 Hz CE Rated (12 Volt 1 Amp into Compute Module)• Mount: Chem-Stand clamp with handle, 8″ steel rod, two spring tab drop-in fasteners with hardware• Units: Wavelength – Nanometers; Intensity – Counts/au• Optical detection range: 300 – 1000 nanometers• Sensor interface: Size 29 Rodaviss glass adapter (29/42)• Sensor cable length: 2’ – 30’• Telemetry: USB
• Jacketed Evaporator ID 100mm with evaporation surface area of 0.1m2• Receiver 2000ml, Borosilicate Glass 3.3• Temperature range of glass –90°C to +230°C• Delta of Glass 110°C (the temperature change the glass can withstand without breaking)• 2L Feed Vessel includes vent valve, thermometer pocket, cap, needle valve• External Condenser: Thermal transfer area 0.2m2 with 2 water connectors• Magnetic Seal with Cover –torque 1.1Nm / Cover SS316• Wiper: PTFE Wiper +200°C• Overall Design Operating Pressure 0.1 mbar• Cold Finger: Dry Ice capacity of up to 475ml
General information & temperature controller• Temperature range: 45°C to 200°C• Temperature stability: ±0.02°C• Temperature control: TAC, self-optimizing (True Adaptive Control)• Controller: Pilot ONE (E-grade “Basic”)• Safety class: III / FL• Protection class: IP20• Dimensions: 7″W x 10.2″D x 13.9″H• Weight: 8kg
Heating / cooling capacity• Heating capacity: 2kW
Circulation pump• Pressure pump max.: 27 l/min ; 0,7 bar• Suction pump max.: 22 l/min ; 0,4 bar• Pump connection: M16x1 AG male
Connections• Pt100 connection: Pt100• Digital interface: RS232, Ethernet, USB Device, USB Host
Operating data• Permissible ambient temp.: 5…40°C• Bath opening WxD/BD: Ø = 25 / 150 mm• Bath volume: 2L• Power supply: 230V 1~ 50/60Hz• Current max.: 10 A
General information & temperature controller• Temperature range: -25°C to 150°C• Temperature stability: ±0.02°C• Temperature control: TAC, self-optimizing (True Adaptive Control)• Controller: Pilot ONE (E-grade “Basic”)• Safety class: III / FL• Protection class: IP20• Dimensions: 8.9″W x 14.6″D x 16.9″H• Weight: 25kg
Heating / cooling capacity• Heating capacity: 1.5kW• Cooling capacity:100 20 0 -10 -20 °C0.3 0.3 0.21 0.15 0.05 kW• Cooling machine: air-cooled• Refrigerant: R290 (0.1kg)
Circulation pump• Pressure pump max.: 22 lpm ; 0.7 bar | 5.81 gpm ; 10.15 psi• Suction pump max.: 16 lpm ; 0.4 bar | 4.23 gpm ; 5.8 psi• Pump connection: M16x1 AG male• Permissible viscosity: 50 mm²/s
Operating data• Permissible ambient temp.: 5°C to 35°C• Noise Level: 47dB(A)• Bath opening W x D / BD: 178 x 80 / 120 mm• Bath volume: 2.75L• Filling volume min.: 2L• Power supply: 115V 1~ 50/60Hz• Current max.: 11.5 A
General information & temperature controller• Temperature range: 28°C to 300°C• Temperature stability: ±0.02°C• Temperature control: TAC, self-optimizing (True Adaptive Control)• Controller: Pilot ONE (E-grade “Basic”)• Safety class: III / FL• Protection class: IP20• Dimensions: 8.3″W x 13.1″D x 15.4″H• Weight: 14kg
Heating / cooling capacityHeating capacity: 3kW
Circulation pump• Pressure pump max.: 25 l/min ; 0,7 bar• Suction pump max.: 18.5 l/min ; 0,4 bar• Pump connection: M16x1 AG male• Permissible viscosity: 50 mm²/s
Operating data• Permissible ambient temp.: 5…40°C• Bath opening WxD/BD: 130 x 100 / 155mm• Bath volume: 5L• Filling volume minimum: 3.2L• Power supply: 230V 1~ 50/60Hz• Current max.: 14A• Fusing: 16A
Agilent DS302 8.2 CFM• Pump Type: Oil, Rotary Vane• Pumping Speed: 8.2 CFM• Ultimate Pressure: 2 × 10-3 mbar• Power: 120V / 1ph (220V available)• Intake Connection: KF-25• Dimensions: 19.33″L x 5.27″W x 8.34″H• Weight: 53lbs
KIRK-1 FEATURES• Auto Off• On/Off soft switch• Battery level indication• Good/Bad sensor (tube) indication• Self test mode• Field replaceable sensor• 3 different graphical displays of vacuum pressure (pump-down, line, or bar graph)• Vacuum analytics for leak, outgassing and pump-down
Unit Size• Length: 28″• Width: 83″• Height: 83″
To learn more about this Cascade PUREPATH 100 Distillation System, visit here.
To learn more about the Fraction Finder for Wiped Film Evaporation, visit here.
Is training and installation includes?
Yes – training and installation are both included in any of these options (USA & Canada only).
What is the lead time?
Ready to ship.
Which fractions can the Fraction Finder detect?
During short-path distillation, it can distinguish what is colloquially known as “Heads”, “Main Bodies”, and “Tails”. Click here for a list of molecules, such as Delta-9 and more.
Should I get a Fraction Finder for each stream?
In short, it depends on which line(s) you want to monitor. However, it is up to you as it is technically only essential to operate with one Fraction Finder. Our guide discusses this in more detail toward the very end of the document.
4″ wiped film distillation package, equipped with the Fraction Finder to analyze molecules in real-time